Okay!...so here we go! The "Five Steps to a Higher Parts Return on Investment"!! Pure and Simple, here are the Program Details:
- Sign up for this exclusive "one time" offer for one low price of $395.00* (Expires April 15, 2012)
- Complete and send in ACG's "Smart Parts" one page Evaluation Form provided via email upon sign up. Include your latest D.M.S. Monthly Analysis Summary, Sales & Gross Information as stated on the Evaluation Form. Within five business days upon receipt of completed Evaluation Form and required information, you will receive a comprehensive Parts Department Evaluation based on ACG "Smart Parts" and NADA Guidelines performed by "Smart Parts" Coach Dave Piecuch.
- Attend a "One-On-One" Webinar with Dave Piecuch to prepare individual Dealer Parts Department "Action Plan" based on Evaluation Results. Future date set for implementation of "Action Plan" items based on Parts Manager and "Smart Parts" Coach schedule.
- Implementation Date Webinar to complete agreed "Action Plan" between Dealer Parts Manager and "Smart Parts" Coach Dave Piecuch. All modification and/or changes to Dealer Management System (D.M.S.) implemented by Parts Manager via "gotoassist.com" (no sign up or additional fees required by dealer).
- Attend a 30 Day Monthly Management Report Webinar with "Smart Parts" Coach Dave Piecuch for review, modifications and/or changes based on D.M.S. Parts Monthly Analysis Summary Report results.
Training and Implementation Program Duration: 30 - 45 Days
Program Features & Benefits
Program Features & Benefits
- No Consultant or Trainer Expenses
- All Training Completed "In-Dealership" Based on Parts Manager's Schedule
- No Contracts or Long Long Term Agreements. One Time Fee Only!
- "One-On-One" Training with one of the industry's leading experts in the field of Parts Management and overall Fixed Operations. Dave is the author of ACG's "Smart Parts" and has written articles in Fixed Ops Magazine and has conducted numerous seminars for NADA.
- NO DEALER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (D.M.S.) intervention by "Smart Parts" Coach Dave Piecuch. All modifications and/or changes to Dealer Set Ups & Controls input by Parts Manager.
- "FREE" Monthly Analysis Report and Financial Review if needed for six months with "Smart Parts" Coach Dave Piecuch, Parts Manager and Dealer via phone conference call.
- Broader Inventory Coverage, Higher "First Time Off Shelf Fill Rates", Increased Service Shop Productivity, Increased Sales & Gross Profits and HIGHER Parts Return on Investment!
Training Program Topics & Highlights
- Lost Sales Reporting
- Emergency Purchases
- Monthly Sales Analysis
- Phase-In/Phase-Out Criteria
- Source Ranking/Stocking
- Days Supply
- Stock Order Performance/Sales-To-Stock Ratio
- Level of Service/Off Shelf Fill Rates
- "FIRST Time Off Shelf Fill Rates"
- Parts Productivity to Service
- Parts Escalation Matrix
- True & Gross Turns
- Obsolescence Control
- Parts Staffing Metrics
- Special Order Aging
- Parts Counterperson Phone & Sales Scripts
- NADA & Smart Parts Guideline Review
* Dealer will receive a "one time" invoice of $395.00 to include all above program details. Program details and completion as stated guaranteed by Automotive Consultants Group, Inc., 8362 Pines Boulevard, Suite 340, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024. "Smart Parts" is a trademark of Automotive Consultants Group, Inc.